This is a collaborative program which focuses on sustained improvement in your quality of life.
The goals of treatment are an emphasis on improving function limited by pain through the development of long-term, self-management skills including fitness and a healthy lifestyle. The Patient directs the focus of the plan as much as possible. We help by providing the following:
- Thorough assessment and reassessment
- A consistent approach to patients who have pain daily or all the time
- A knowledgeable staff on a variety of pain management techniques - not just medication management
- Provide a multi-disciplinary approach to managing pain interfering with activity
- Prevent re-hospitalization from intractable pain and improve mobility
- Medications are not the primary focus of treatment in managing chronic pain
Contact us at (970) 263-0202 for more information on how we can help you or someone you love.